GOAL 3: GOOD HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
SELECTED RESEARCH AREAS UNDER SDG 3
‣ Harmful use of alcohol, defined according to the national context as alcohol per capita consumption (aged 15 years and older) within a calendar year in litres of pure alcohol.
‣ Death rate due to road traffic injuries.
‣ Proportion of population with large household expenditures on health as a share of total household expenditure or income.
‣ Age-standardized prevalence of current tobacco use among persons aged 15 years and older.
‣ Proportion of the population with access to affordable medicines and vaccines on a sustainable basis.
‣ Total net official development assistance to medical research and basic health sectors.
‣ Health worker density and distribution